Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Updating

Got a couple more items for the Markey Cancer Center. The hat and scarf came from Gretchen in Sacramento. Aren't they gorgeous?! The curlies on top of the hat are the cutest and the scarf is a very lovely slinky thing. Someone will look great in these!




























Here are some pics of the socks I am working on now. They have beads incorporated which I am adding with a crochet hook as I go. I tried to get a closeup of the beads but my camera isn't that great or else I'm not that great at getting good pictures.




























This is a close up of the top of the cuff. These were strung before I did the German cast on. I just wish they showed up more.













This is the current baby blanket I am working on for a friend of my daughter's. It is the Big Bad Baby Blanket from Stitch 'n Bitch. I'm using TLC Essentials in the Waterlily color. It's turning out very pretty and it is really soft too.














I'm also working on a hat for the Markey Cancer Center using Bernat Softee Chunky in the Circus color. So far it's turning out cute. I will take a picture when I'm further along.
TTFN!

No comments: