Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Here we go again...

We have had 2 more days out this week. This time for snow. This is what I have been working on these last few days. The Hemlock Ring blanket that became so popular on Brooklyn Tweed 's blog. I am using Plymouth Encore worsted weight in a lavendar color #1033. It is almost finished. I have less than 166 stitches left around the edge to do. That's how many were left when I took these two pictures. Forgive me for the poor quality. When I finally finish it off, I will spread it out and take a better picture.

These top two photos were taken this morning. about an hour ago.

This one was taken yesterday. We had about 3 inches of snow starting at about 5pm Monday and it continued until sometime in the night when it changed over to rain. Nasty stuff.
I did finish up this cute little bookmark on Sunday. It was a knitalong on the MonthlyBookmarksKAL yahoo group. Don't know the name of the pattern yet. Wait ... let me go check to see if that is posted now... Chain of Hearts Bookmark
Click on the name to find the pattern. I used size 3 Aunt Lydia's Fashion Crochet Thread in a warm rose color with size 2.75mm needles. That's all I got for now. See ya!

No comments: