Sunday, August 26, 2007

Finally...

got these socks finished this morning. I have only managed to knit a few rows at a time recently and a couple of days ago I tried them on as I was into the toe decreases and discovered to my dismay that I had started them too soon. So...rippit, rippit! I ripped them back and knitted another 3/4 inch, then started the toe decreases. I finished those and kitchenered the toes this morning. I love the bright colors. They are so cheerful. Can't wait for cooler weather to wear them!


This is the cumulation of what I have mostly been doing this summer. Some of these I have already posted, but here is the entire collection thus far. I have another on needle right now and will probably start another in a week at the beginnning of September. I belong to two dishcloth groups--Monthly Dishcloths, and Rachels Knitting Room.



I don't really remember which cloth was from which KAL so I have just posted all of them here together.

Some make pictures and some are just new stitches to make beautiful designs.











































































No comments: