Thursday, December 20, 2007

Some things...

Back to my regularly scheduled knitting...
These are the Electric Slide socks using Opal Neon yarn. I'm ready to turn the heel now. I want to systematically finish up all the projects I have listed on Ravelry. This kit comes from the KnittingSurprise yahoo group. I don't think the pattern is widely available yet.
This is a basket I made on December 3. I took a personal day from school so I could take the class to make this. I will be giving it to my MIL for Christmas. I also bought another "kit" to make one for myself using different colors that will match my kitchen.
My new Molly knitting bag. Right here it has 3 sock projects in it. I love it! It's got pockets all the way around the outside as well as a roomy inside.
My old camera quit talking to my computer so...I had to buy a new one. The new one is a Canon PowerShot SX100IS. It is great. Much better megapixels and everything. I have learned how to take pictures and upload them to the computer. There is a whole lot more to it, so I am learning slowly. I will try to post a picture of it next time.
Another basket I made. This is a Christmas tree basket. I still needed to hot glue the stars above the trees. It's done now, but I haven't taken another picture yet.

Guess that's all for now.

No comments: