Sunday, June 29, 2008

Warshrag kick

I've been knitting a few dishcloths to escape from the lace of Mystic Light and Orkney Pi. I think I'm finished for a few days so I will start back on Mystic Light in earnest tomorrow. If I try to start back tonight I will make mistakes so I'm waiting till I'm fresh. Anyway, here is the latest batch to show off. First, a turtle dishcloth. The little ball you see lying above it is all I had left. I made it using the leftover yarn from the Intense Camping dishcloth.Another Grandmother's Favorite using Peaches & Creme Gumdrop color, 3.75mm needles. This is what I keep in the SUV when I am waiting. I always have something easy to work on, even though I never leave the house without a bag with 2 or 3 projects.


Feather and Fan Dishcloth using a 3.75mm needle and the leftover yarn from the Lacy Waterfall dishcloth. I did 12 repeats of the 4 row pattern and then had to use the last of the sage green to bind off the last 5 stitches.Another Feather and Fan using the leftover Gumdrop color.
OK, hopefully the next post will be about Mystic Light.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

The turtle is cute...love those feather & fan cloths...gotta go find that Gumdrop color..it's gorgeous!
Hugs!