It's been a while since I posted ... but that's because my camera quit cooperating with the computer. It wouldn't upload any pictures. So this afternoon I uninstalled all the software and reinstalled. Took an hour, but it was worth it. Here is what I have finished since the last post. Two Ballband dishcloths using leftover Sugar 'n Creme and Peaches & Cream cotton yarns.Nanners socks using 2.0mm 2 socks on 2 circular needles with Lorna's Laces Shepherd Socks Valentine colorway.
Schoolhouse dishcloth using 3.5mm circular needle and Peaches & Cream brick red cotton yarn.
Got back to work on my Central Park Hoodie Sweater. I have now finished 2 sleeves, and the back up to the neck which is on a stitchholder. Now working on the left front, at the armhole at this posting. I will upload current pictures of that tomorrow.