Sunday, November 02, 2008

Now it's November

So, I started this post a few days ago and am just now getting back to it. Below you see the last dishcloth I finished (before today) It is the Autumn's Country Quilt dishcloth from mid-October Monthly Dishcloths KAL. Used Peaches n' Creme Burgundy yarn & 4.5mm circular needles.

Here I am on Halloween carving the one and only pumpkin about an hour before the beginning of trick or treat.
Here is my youngest daughter in her rag doll outfit with a neighbor friend ready to go trick or treating.
The "queen" is sitting on the bath mat in the bathroom taking a nap.
Beginning of ShirleysKnittingKnook November KAL ... using Sugar & Cream hot orange yarn and 4.5mm needles
Beginning of the November KAL with MonthlyDishcloths yahoo group. Using Peaches 'n Creme Army tan and 4.5mm needles (This one I finished up today...need to get a picture)
The back of Megan's Central Park Hoodie is finished. I am now working on the left front.
Dingaling here is Ranger. He has a frisbee around his head. We finally had to throw it away because he chewed it practically to bits.

Hopefully, more will follow soon.

No comments: