Saturday, January 17, 2009

A little over a week...

has passed since I last posted. There's plenty to catch up on. First a cute puppy picture. He loves to sleep in this position. I don't see how it's comfortable but I guess he likes it.

This is some Socks That Rocks lightweight in Blue Brick Wall that is going to become a pair of socks in the Leyburn pattern.
This is some more Socks That Rock lightweight in Romancing the Stone color(sorry this colorway is no longer available, apparently, so I just linked to the main colorways at Sblue Moon). It is presently becoming the Lacunae Socks from Knitspot.
Poor kitty is tired and so must sleep on Mommy's lap while she is sitting up in bed knitting and watching TV. Not spoiled at all.
Sugar n Cream in Vintage Wine using 3.75mm needles on its way to becoming a dishcloth from the latest MonthlyDishcloth KAL.
Here is the Lacunae socks after one day of knitting. I managed to get through the first pattern repeat after just an afternoon.
Here is where the Central Park Hoodie sleeves are right now. I am forcing myself to knit on them today(in between loads of laundry). I will be glad when this one is finished. I'm just tired of working on this. That's why I started those socks you see above yesterday. Gotta finish up this sweater asap though. It's for my daughter. Definitely by next weekend.
Well that's all I got for now.

No comments: