Thursday, July 02, 2009

Just a couple

of finishes since the last time I posted. This is the MonthlyDishcloths mid-June KAL called the JoAnne DishclothThese are the Lacy Ribs socks from Socks From the Toe up by WendyKnits Johnson. There is a kal for all the socks in the book. Check it out here.
I got this lovely package in the mail a few days ago.
This is what was so lovingly wrapped in that package. It is a small sock knitting project bag. It's reversible too!
This is the Orkney Pi I started in March 2008. You can't tell but I've added 12 rows since last week.
And this is how I spent yesterday afternoon. It too Sarah and I over 2 hours to get this all put together and ready for water. 30 minutes after the fire department left (they filled the pool quicker and less expensively) she was in the water despite the cooler temperatures.
I'm sure she will be back in it again today.

1 comment:

knittingdragonflies said...

Hey the tote is cute, and I was looking at the toe up socks book, yours are pretty.
You make me feel better with your orkey pi, I have a shawl with about 20 rows done collecting dust. ha
Yes the Kool aid is color fast (with natural fibers), remember how kids use to dye their hair those wild colors with it?
Vicki