Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hooray!


I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I was truly frustrated cause I couldn't get any pictures loaded. Now that this new feature has been added....... I got pictures!
Anyway, these are the Chutes N Ladder socks I knitted for the Six Sox Knitalong. This isn't a great picture, but at least it is here.
So....I will be trying to post more often and add pictures with each post.
Right now, I am working on two different socks, but both are with Opal solids. I am using the orange for the latest Six Sox pattern and it is really cool looking. I can wear these for Halloween. I haven't gotten very far yet to really see a pattern, so I am going to hold off on a pic til there is more progress.
The other pair is using the turquoise solid and beads to match. The pattern is kinda fiddly, and I am not sure I like the 9 stitch cable part, but I am going to make sure I finish both of these pairs by the end of September. I will have to start Christmas knitting again soon also. Knitting and felting purses for the ladies in the family, and not sure about the men. I am undecided between scarves or mittens to match the hats I made last year. I might try one of each to see how long each will take. I used Plymouth Encore for the hats so I am going to have to get more of the same colors to match. Hee hee! Another excuse to go yarn shopping. Like I need more.
Well, it is very late and I have to get up early to get to school to get ready for our first day next Tuesday. I have a long "To Do" list and haven't finished the first thing.
More later.

No comments: