Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stash used and FO’s




Two scarves I finished this week. I finished the first one, Mistake Rib in Encore yarn “a UK Blue, on Tuesday night. The second one I finished on Thursday night.
The first one was a WIP and the second one I started early in the week and finished the same week. Really easy to do.
This is a shot of the Standing in the Shadow socks for the Six Sox Knitalong as of 1/21/06.
This is the progress I made in one week. See the hearts!? Kool, huh!? I love it. You can’t see it, but I have two rows done on the heels also. Hope to finish these by 1/31.









This is the yarn I plan to use for the next sock to begin on 2/1. I can use beads too, but I don’t know if I want beads. I already have a pair of socks with beads but they were kinda large and then there is the turquoise pair that I have to finish up using beads. I think I will skip them this time.

No comments: