Sunday, January 01, 2006

Year of the Stash!!!

OK. A group of knitgals that I hang out with on the Internet have declared a contest wherein we use up our stash making projects. Since I already have three projects going that are using stash I declared myself in the running. BTW, the winner will get a prize! More stash, of course. Here are my three projects---














These are some Ripple pattern socks that are a late Christmas present from 2004 that I owe to a good friend. I decided it was way past time to get these finished.....I am using Opal Evening Breeze sock yarn.














This a Mistake Rib Scarf in Plymouth Encore. This is a 2005 Christmas present for my nephew.














Six Sox Knitalong latest pattern--Shadow Knitting. I am using Koigu yarn in dark and light purples.
All of these projects will be finished by the end of January. I am hereby committing myself to that deadline.
OK...I'm getting off here and getting back to knitting!
TTFN

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow, Edna, you've been busy! Beautiful knitting. I love the Evening Breeze Opals, but they were all out of print when I returned to knitting after many years away. I bought some from one of your stash sales that turned out to be the Bumblebee that I'd been coveting for two years! Thanks.