Saturday, February 25, 2006

Finished!

I actually finished on Thursday, but haven't had time to get on the blog til now. Here it is, a little off center, cause Sarah took the picture. Here it is from the front and modeled again by me. Sarah can take pretty decent pictures when she concentrates.
Here is a close-up shot after it dried from blocking. I may block some more as one end is a little more parallelogram that rectangular.
Anyway, I'm happy with how it turn out and really want to make a couple more...one with ribbon yarn and one with some STR fingering weight. I have the fingering weight already in Black Onyx colorway. Just not sure how much it will take. I have 6 skeins with 325 yds. each. I will give it a shot and see how wide it is at the end of the decreases. But first I need to finish a couple pair of socks first.
TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Edna, looks great. One of my friends here had the same experience with blocking, that it needed a 2nd one.