Saturday, February 11, 2006

This week's progress...


This is what we woke up to this morning. I would have taken a photo this afternoon when it stopped for a while but it would have been ugly. No snow left. It is snowing again and collecting since the sun went down some time ago. We will see what it looks like in the morning.









Here is the progress I made on my Clapotis last night. I didn't get a chance to knit on it today, due to running errands and doing household chores. I will definitely work on this more tomorrow.








Here is a picture of my shadow socks. I finished them up this week also. Should have been finished by January 31st, but, oh well. At least they are finished in time for Valentine's day.









Here is another picture from a different angle. See the hearts? Doncha just love it?!















Final picture. Lion Brand Homespun yarn...garter stitch pattern scarf.









TTFN!

No comments: