Saturday, July 01, 2006

Package! Again!

This one came from Maria in NY. All nicely wrapped in tissue paper with Chicos stamped all over. Wonder where she got that? LOL This is what was inside. Lovely colors and yummy feeling too!
Hey! Twins!
On a sad note, it is with deep regret that I announce the passing of the Diamond Fantasy shawl I started before Christmas. I laid it aside for other pursuits and was hopelessly lost when I picked it back up. So this is what I did for a good part of the afternoon. I unraveled and rewound.
So sad...waiting on a friend.
Here they are just goofing off!

Over they went!
Playing possum!
Back to the shawl...I started it again and at the moment I am up to Row 36. I have dishes to wash up and then I will go back to it.

1 comment:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Sorry about your DFS hitting the ball winder. I wanted to see what yours looked like so far. I had just finished my DF Scarf so I could start on the MS2 KAL, and I cannot wait to see how the stole turns out!