Sunday, November 05, 2006

What I've been up to...

I recently acquired more yarn...(Imagine that! ;-) Above is the latest sock kit from Blue Moon Fibers...and below is the latest sale from The Fifth Stitch in Defiance, Ohio. It was $46 for Lorna's Laces sock yarn in 4 colors of their choosing. I like all of them. And after Christmas, I will get knitting on more socks for me!
I have been doing some Christmas knitting as seen below. This year I am making felted clogs using the Fiber Trends pattern. I have 2 1/2 pair done now. I need at least 2 1/2 more, I think by Christmas.
Maybe more...we will see how many I can get finished. If I have a full day, I can get one knitted up and ready for felting. This is what the last one looked like earlier today.
This is my husband's dog, but he sticks with me most of the time. Especially when I'm sitting at the computer with my knitting.
Here is that same clog now. I have started on the second one.
Hopefully, I will have more to post later in the week.
TTFN!

No comments: