Thursday, January 03, 2008

Snow day!

So we had an extra day of vacation on January 2nd. We had enough rain, then snow to make it too treacherous for buses to travel with precious cargo. So I had an extra day for knitting.
For me!
Here is the view from our deck in the back yard. I know, not much snow but there is ice underneath from the rain we had before and then it got really cold --in the teens.I made tremendous progress on the socks for me...and I finished them up tonight. These are the Central Air socks from the 2006 Socks That Rock sock club. I am way behind in knitting these up. I have 6 more kits to catch up! Ha ha... I have two more from 2006 and then 4 in the 2007 club. I plan to finish up another set from 2007 and then back to one for 2006... After I finish knitting up the Jaywalkers I have started.

That's all for now. Time for bed!

No comments: