Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF

This is the Unoriginal Hat by Yarn Harlot at about 7:30 this evening. It's about halfway finished.
These are the Jaywalker socks using Silkie Socks that Rock yarn from the Sock club. I didn't like the pattern and the yarn did not want to be the pattern that came with it so it told me to use this pattern. I am almost finished decreasing the gusset. Slowly but surely...
Here is the Unoriginal Hat at 9:00. It's a quick knit and fits me perfectly. Maybe I will take a pic of me modeling it later instead of the bleach bottle. I'm also trying to figure out a scarf to go with this hat. I will need to knit it flat as opposed to the hat which was knit in the round. Hmmmmm...gotta think about this one.
Back to my regularly scheduled knitting...(while watching Monk and then Psych)

No comments: