Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here we go again...

with another snow day. This picture doesn't look like much fell and it didn't. But when you combine previously wet roads with a low of about 19 or 20 degrees, then you have icy roads out in the county and the superintendent feels it is too dangerous to run the buses with students on them. I agree wholeheartedly, even though this messes up my week of Book Fair. I will have to do some rescheduling when we go back tomorrow.
So, anyway, I cast on for this on Monday evening. What you see here are the sleeves of the Central Park Hoodie using Knit Picks Swish Superwash in the Bordeaux colorway. This is so very soft and squishy feeling. I am going to thoroughly enjoy knitting this project. I also have more of this yarn ordered in the Dublin colorway (green) for another CPH for my oldest daughter.

Back to knitting!

No comments: