Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's coming!

The ice storm is moving in, so our schools dismissed at 10:00 this morning. I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want! Lots of knitting will be involved.

Below is a blurry picture of the lunar eclipse that occurred last night. I tried to get a picture that included the "star" below and to the left of the moon, but you can hardly see it in this picture. My camera is not quite professional grade so it doesn't show up well. The next picture down is a little better one of the moon only.


This is Day 3 of the Rachels Knitting Room KAL. I'm pretty sure by Friday I will have a cloth that says LOVE.
This is Day 5 of the Monthly Dishcloth mid-month KAL. It is usually a stitch technique in the middle of the month as opposed to a picture or worded cloth at the first of the month. We are using 2 colors and a slip stitch pattern. I like how it is turning out. It will be a little thicker cloth, I think.
These are the Summer of Lace socks from the BMFA STR sock club 2007 version. you are looking at them upside down and they look like a skirt. The lace part is the cuff and will fold down over the leg. I am going to knit the leg a little longer than what it calls for cause I like a longer leg.

No comments: