Saturday, March 05, 2005

Back again

I am hoping I can post at least once a week on this to try to keep up with things. I also want to learn to put pictures up on this...but in the meantime here is the link to my picture album on Yahoo -- http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iluv2stitchnread/my_photos

I finished the first of a pair of Stashbuster Spirals. I am past the heel and moving up the leg of the second sock. I am hoping I can get this one done by tomorrow night.

Yuck! I have to do some housework today. I am so far behind and I have bunches of dishes to do, the sweeper to run and I have at least one load of laundry to do and also change the sheets on the bed.

Monday night, when I got home from working the Paris Weight Watchers meeting, I discovered my 9 year old daughter had decided to cut her bangs. They looked awful. Fortunately, we had appointments for Friday afternoon to cut hair and Judy was able to make it look more presentable. By next month, they should be back to normal. I don't know what possessed her.

I want to finish up a pair of socks in Opal by the end of this month also and I have loads of other UFOs to finish also. If I can knock off one pair of socks and one UFO per month I will be going strong. Maybe I should make a list of my UFOs and try to mark them off that way. If I put it in writing, I hope I can stick to it.

Guess I had better get off here and start on the housework. Then I can knit and not feel guilty.

Oh, yeah...I still have to make a run to WalMart before the day is over too. The 9 yo is in bed with a fever right now. She threw up last night about 3 or 4 times and has had at least 2 runs to the bathroom with the runs. Hope she gets over it soon or I may have to wait till Jimmy gets home to go to the store.
Oh, well...that's the way it goes. :-(

No comments: