Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hair and socks

OK. So I haven't posted for a few days. I never said I was going to post every day. I will be doing well to post once a week.
So, anyway...yesterday, I get home between 7:30 and 8:00 and my 9 yo daughter has decided to cut her own bangs and now they curve up into the middle of her forehead. I guess I am really surprised it hasn't happened sooner.
I have not touched any knitting all day. I just don't feel like it. I wanted to at least finish one sock before the end of February, but it is not to be. Oh, well. I am almost finished with one sock and I need to frog (for the 2nd time) the heel on the mate so I can move on up the leg and finish this pair before the end of March.
I definitely have too many WIP's!
I am going to look into posting pictures on this also. Must do that soon.
G'night.

No comments: