Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A little progress


I have made some progress on my Diamond Fantasy Shawl. Here it is pinned out some...

It's starting to look nice, huh?

I also cast on one of the Ch****mas scarves I need to make in the next two months. Here is the pic of that so far...
I have only done the seed stitch border and one repeat of the pattern. This is the Good Ole Cabled Scarf pattern found here... http://www.yarnagogo.com/good_ole_cabled_scarf/

This looks like a lovely pattern. Do you think it would be acceptable as a man't scarf? I hope so, cause that's what I'm going for.

On another front today, I went to hook up the VCR/DVD combo to the bedroom TV and found that the TV was too old to hook up to this. The only plugs were for the electric outlet and the cable hookup. So off to WalMart for a new TV. Got a new 20" flat screen. Really nice picture. Great to be able to see everything now, as the old one was only a 13". I got it about 13 years ago. Still works OK, so I moved it and the old VCR into Sarah's room, so she can watch videos. No cable hookup in her room.

I do wish she would stop tormenting the cat.

I am going to start painting the bathroom tomorrow. Gonna start with the white at the top half of the walls. The bottom half will be navy blue. Border to go around the middle of the room. Tomorrow I will take before pictures and progress pictures.

Better sign off for now so I can go back to my regularly scheduled scarf knitting. :-)

TTFN!

No comments: