Friday, October 14, 2005

Progress made...

but just a little. Here are some shots of the bathroom. The sponged pictures are the before pictures. The shots where the walls are white is where I am heading. The top halves will be white and the bottom halves will be solid navy blue. There will be a border around the middle of the room. I hope to eventually get all this done.

















Here is a shot of the progress made on the gray scarf. It is coming along nicely.
















Sarah and I had eye doctor appointments yesterday in Lexington. We made a couple of stops, of course, other than the doctor office. First, we took the car to have the oil changed, then next stop was The Stitch Niche! Here is what I got there...


I got the Fiber Trends Felted Clogs pattern. I may try to make a few of these for Christmas gifts. We'll see...
Also, two skeins of Ky blue Encore for another man scarf.
Sarah, of course, wanted some yarn for another hat and scarf for herself. The white, yellow, peach yarn is what she picked out.




Then we went to the big mall down the road. We went to Limited Too and got some training bras for Sarah and a pair of sleep pants also. Then a trip down to the other end to the Disney Store. My oldest daughter, Megan, had received a $15 gift card and I let Sarah pick out some things with it. She got two small stuffed animals(like she needs more...HA!) and a fold up brush. She was thrilled.
We left there and went to our eye appointment, the back to Nicholasville Road to the Super WalMart. I got a few groceries and some string and pins in anticipation of finishing the shawl and blocking it.



I have done a few more rows on the shawl but not enough to make a noticeable difference yet.









I was lazy today, however. I have been fighting a sinus infection all week of Fall Break. I didn't get anything done today except a couple of loads of laundry. I have a demo lined up for tomorrow and Sunday, so I better sign off for now so I can get some rest.
TTFN

No comments: