Sunday, February 08, 2009

Crazy

and I must be to agree to knit black socks for my nephew. This was an earlier shot when the sun (yeah, can you believe it?!) was out. I am actually working on the toes at this moment. If they aren't finished tonight then for sure tomorrow.
Finished this dishcloth yesterday. It's from the MonthlyDishcloths yahoo group. Called Kiss Me. I used Sugar 'n Cream pink rose yarn and 3.75mm needles.
This is the second Central Park Hoodie I have knitted. Finished it up a week ago. Used KnitPicks Swish in Dublin.
This is my beautiful daughter modeling it, since it was made for her. We picked out buttons yesterday and I got them sewed on last night. Now if it gets cold again she will have a very warm sweater to wear.
Finished up these socks this week also. This is the Lacunae pattern from Knitspot. I used Socks That Rock lightweight in the Romancing the Stone colorway. Loved this pattern and you can't get this colorway any more. It's been marinating in my stash for a while waiting for the right pattern.

I think that catches me up. I was just too lazy to post more often. We were out for almost 2 solid weeks with the snow/ice/snow storms we have been having. You can see the pictures here on my Flickr album.

No comments: