Saturday, February 14, 2009

In love...

with socks. This is going to be the Queen of Beads socks by Sivia Harding. I have already strung the beads on each end of the skein. It's read to go when I finish the socks pictured below.
These are the Halema`uma`u Socks that I started quite some time ago and set aside. Not sure why. Anyway, I'm working on these again because I really want to cast on those beaded socks. The two pictures below are just plain vanilla socks that I made for my niece and nephew. They are made using Wool Ease worsted for some nice thick and warm winter socks. They both asked for a pair of new socks and picked out the color they wanted. I just cast on 48 stitches and made the cuff 2 x 2 rib. The needles were KnitPicks Harmony Options 3.25 mm.

That's all I got for now.

No comments: