Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another finish!

I finished up the purple Opal ripple socks this afternoon...finally! Now I must get them to the intended recipient. I have started on a baby blanket also, using the Big Bad Baby Blanket in Stitch n Bitch, page 187. I have 24 rows knitted. This one will be for the 2nd child of Megan's friend. She is expecting another boy sometime in June or July? I'm using TLC Essentials in the Water Lily colorway. I think it will be quite handsome. I plan to make another one using this pattern again with Patons Simply Soft in the Baby Brights Ombre or maybe the pink LB Pounds of Love. I dunno. Haven't really decided on that one for sure. Maybe the pink blanket and use the Simply Soft for a girly 5hr sweater and matching bonnet.
I will post pics tomorrow when I have some good daylight.
TTFN

No comments: