Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Here we go...



Finally! The picture of my latest finish uploaded. Here they are, the latest Six Sox Knitalong called Glad Raggs. The pattern was written to have beads knitted in, but also an option for knitting just the lace pattern. That is what I did, simply because I didn't have access to beads that were the correct size for socks. Later I would like to knit these up again using beads.

Now I am working on the purple ripple socks that are a REALLY belated Christmas gift for my daughter's future MIL. They were to have been done for Christmas of 2004. And here it is, 2006. Yipes! Guess it's better late than never.

Gonna go knit now and will post my progress later today. Oh semi-unexpected snow day. We have icy and slick roads so school was FINALLY called off. Of course, after I was up and showered. Oh well, more time to knit!

TTFN!

No comments: