Monday, April 18, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

I have been very busy knitting since my last post. I have finished up a pair of socks that I started last year and another felted bag. This one is the Vintage Bubble Bag from Pursenalities. I am not really happy with the way the bottom of the bag finished up, but otherwise I really like it. I plan on making a few more of these for Christmas presents.
I got re-started on the last sock for the Six Sox Knitalong. I cut my losses on the first start because I didn't read the directions carefully and just started on my merry way to discover it wasn't what I thought it should be. So rather than frog it, I just cut the yarns and started fresh. I always have plenty left over at the end of a pair, so I figured I would still have enough.
I also need to update my Yahoo photo album with my latest finishes.
I am watching The Wedding Planner, one of my favorites. Matthew McConaughey is pretty nice to look at also. ;-)
I bought a couple of DVDs on Friday night and I watched them on Saturday. They were Bridget Jones 2 and Ocean's Twelve. I enjoyed both.
I am going to pause for a few minutes to finish getting my daughter off to bed.
Yahoo! Photos - iluv2stitchnread's Photos

No comments: