Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm back!

I thought I was going to have to re-post the last entry, but when I logged in tonight I see it is there. Thanks goodness. One less thing I have to do.
So I retrieved my knitting bag from my daughter and I finished up a pair of socks and a Booga Bag so far this week. Let's see what else I can finish soon.
I went to a WW staff meeting tonight and got home at 9:15. There are still dishes in the sink to wash and laundry to dry, fold, and put away. Such is life.
Also, I am scheduled to do a demo tomorrow from 12 til 6. Then on Sunday, we have a birthday dinner to attend for my MIL.I don't know when I will find time to knit. But I'm sure I will manage. Maybe I can finish up the other bag I've started and get it felted this weekend and get some progress on the next pair of socks--which ones I don't know. I have another pair just in the ribbing stage for my step-daughter and another pair for the Six Soc Knitalong that I have finished the ribbing and I need to get started on the next part. I think I need to work on those first and get them further along cause it is a little more involved than the Ripple socks for Michelle.
One thing I need to do is figure out how to put pictures into this blog ... but for right now I don't have the time to invest in figuring it out. I will just keep posting my album addy for people to look at my progress.
Gonna go now cause it's late and I have tons of emails and *sigh* housework.
TTFN

No comments: