Saturday, June 17, 2006

Something new...

Here is what I did on Wednesday evening. I traveled to Lexington to see the new (step) granddaughter. Her name is Savannah Raye. She weighed in at 6 lbs and 12 oz. She was born on Tuesday, June 13th. Mom, Christina (in the bottom picture) just turned 29 on the 2nd of this month. And I can't wait to see her again. We are traveling to 2 different birthday parties tomorrow, Sunday. First to my brother's house. Both his children have patriotic birthdays--John Michael's was June 14, he turned 11. Margaret's is coming up on the 4th of July and she will turn 13. They are celebrating both of them tomorrow cause they are going to be gone on the 4th so wanted to get the families together before they go. Then at 3:00 we must go to my MIL's house to celebrate my step-daughter's 21st birthday which will actually be the 20th. Full day tomorrow and there goes my diet.



Hopefully, will have some knitting pictures later this next week when I get my camera back.

No comments: