Monday, June 26, 2006

Swatching

I've been swatching different lace weight yarns to use in the Mystery Stole 2 KAL. I regularly read Pink Lemon Twist and she is heading up this KAL. I do need to finish up the Diamond Fantasy shawl first but this KAL begins July 15, I think, so I should have time. First I will finish up the last charity scarf and the Big Bag Baby Blanket for my new (step)grand-daughter.
Anyway, I think I will go with the bottom yarn, Zephyr Wool-Silk in the Iris color. All of these were yummy, but I am in a purple mood right now and Melanie(of Pink Lemon Twist) said she thought bright jewel tones would look best with this pattern. So Zephyr it is!. BTW, I got this yarn from theknitter.com. Great and quick service! Later!

1 comment:

Tonni said...

I'm partial to the Zephyr... that's the same yarn I'm using!