Sunday, June 11, 2006

A week...

Since I last checked in. This is what I have been knitting at these last two weeks. Slowly. I just have been knitting so hard lately that I am not really in a mood to do much. I really need to get these finished. I want to enter them in the fair this summer and I have two other pair I want to finish by the end of July. I also need to finish up the baby blanket I am knitting for the yet-to-be-born grand-daughter. We are baby-sitting for a few days. My daughter just acquired this little stinker. She hasn't decided what to call her yet. I have forgotten what a full time job this is. Anyway, here are some pictures for you to peruse.








Ok, she isn't spoiled yet...do ya think? Gonna go get busy on those socks now. By the way, here is where you can see the pattern for these in case you are interested...
http://www.beadopalwoolqueen.com.au/gecko.html
Enjoy!

No comments: